I'm here to wish you all HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 !
A brand new year has come. Say goodbye to the good old days because it's impossible to go back to old days old times. Just looking forward, make a better tomorrow, a greater future! Every new year, everyone should have own new year resolutions. So what's your new year resolutions, readers? Is it a resolution can improve your life?
Hmm.. Okay. Let me tell you mine. Yes, my new year resolutions! I have a few..... .... ... .. .
.
First of all, I should sleep early if I able to go to bed before 11:30PM. Sleeping is very important to the body. Especially resting the organs and metabolism period is from 11PM-2AM. Cooling down the leaf-shaped liver, flushing away the toxins inside the body and much more. One more thing keeps your face looking younger. It is true! You should try to sleep early one week and you will see the good effects. A fortune teller told me that I sleep more, I will get more lucks. Wooooooooooww! Believe or not? Sleeping early is not harmful also, just waste 8 hours every day and it's worth for my body and life.
Then second after first, I want to change my attitude. I found myself being a talkative person. Sometimes the words came out from my mouth hurts people. I started to talk less! And also I want to frost my temper. Many people said I am a bad temper person. Oh yeah? AM I? Or maybe people are too sensitive? Alright. Ticks** I changed. I will accept people's advice and change myself.
Third resolution is.. I must exercise more. In 2013, I was feeling so unhealthy. I had a few times of chest pain. You know why? Since the day I came back to Ipoh, I had enjoyed nice foods too much and lack of exercise made me gain weight from 72KG-86KG. FOOD EVERYWHERE!! But my girlfriend's reaction was like "Whatthehell..can you stop eating so much?! Please cut down portion!.. Can you do more exercise? Do this do that..." Ticks***again, I made it. I started to play basketball on Friday night, badminton time on Sunday evening and daily morning walk with parents. Healthy enough? Now the same shit happens on my girlfriend. She yells everyday. Come on, do more exercise my darling! Make your super bass smaller. You're not Nicky Minaj Jr. !
And then fourth, fifth resolutions..oh please. Today is the 1st day of 2014! I should go out.
Stay tuned! HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.




No comments:
Post a Comment