OH MY GIRLFRIEND, read the #rules for dating me. Hey WAIT! I got this image from my Facebook newfeed. Not from my mum. If she saw this image, I think she may agree some rules. HAHAHA. Don't worry! Let me explain.
#Rule 1 : I am not your ATM!
- I'm not born in a rich family. I am just living in a moderate family. Plus now I'm a student with no income. All money I spend I use come from my mum. This meant my mum is the banker.
#Rule 2: Show up like a stripper at my house!
- I know my girlfriend won't dress up like a stripper or a hooker because she will always keep her good image in front of my parents.
- Just chill. If my girlfriend chat with me about the sex things, I won't simply let my mum and someone to see it. Nobody can read our conversation.
#Rule 4: If mum don't like you and make you gone away?!
- Don't worry. I love my girlfriend! No matter what, my mum, or anybody, no one can separate us. My girlfriend is baby-faced and always keep in good impression, it's impossible that my mum don't like my girlfriend. Now my mum treat my girlfriend like a daughter!
#Rule 5: Understand that my mum will make my girlfriend gone away?!
- My girlfriend loves me, no matter what, my mum is very hard to make girlfriend go away from me. Am I right, my girlfriend?
#Rule 6: I'm a "MAMA's boy" and my girlfriend can own me from my mum after we married.
- I don't know am I a MAMA's boy. My mum hope my girlfriend or wife really can take care me a whole life. Not only my mom, all parents also hope their children find their chosen one for handling the rest of life.
#Rule 7: My girlfriend cannot in charge of me and cannot simply change me?!
-Actually my girlfriend and I can tolerate each other. I don't think it's a problem. I love my girlfriend so she can make me change myself even better and suits her. If my girlfriend loves me too, I think she also will change herself for me.
#Rule 8: I'm a gentleman and my mum taught me this so my girlfriend should act like a lady and deserve this?!
-A man cannot say himself a gentleman because cannot observe the way himself treat other people. That's why I cannot say I'm really a 100% gentleman. But I will make sure myself is not acting rude in anything anywhere.. I know my girlfriend won't be a rude person.
#Rule 9: My mom knew how to avoid jail?!
- No comment because I don't understand this. Please explain to me, readers! Thank you.
#Rule 10: If my girlfriend covered up her past and fake in our relationship?!
- I'm not sure about this. My mom can't do anything if she found out my girlfriend or my wife betray me, lie to me or cover up something unpleasant like scandal. Because this is relate me and my girlfriend or wife, we should settle this by ourselves. I will not let my mom to interfere.
I don't think my girlfriend and my mom have a problem. My mom treats my girlfriend like a daughter. Do you think they have a problem, readers? :)


No comments:
Post a Comment