Follow KENT on facebook

Wednesday, January 29, 2014


A BUSY PRE-CNY

Wow, tomorrow is the last day of 2013 in Chinese lunar calendar. Yes, what i talking bout is Chinese New Year eve. That means after tomorrow is Chinese New Year! Do you feel excited, for those Chinese readers? I expected to get more red money packets! GOD, give me wealthy. I was so poor recently. XD

For me, I'm quite tired these few days. I woke up early every morning and went out with mother. Went to many places to buy some new year stuffs such as snacks, drinks, decoration and bla bla bla. Keep on spending money like pouring water without limit. As a son and a no income student, I will feel so scared when saw my mother spending money on these new year stuffs. No wonder so many Chinese become so stingy before the CNY! Need to save some. But after CNY, the nightmare is coming because mostly spent the whole bank.  

Today is the busiest day for me. I decorated my house, washed my baby car and got a spiky haircut! I'm so tired, but it's quite meaningful, right?


DDDAAADLAAAA! New year new hair style, of course, must dye hair also. Dyed brown color. Suits me, uh? I know many people will say me stupid because my hair is so short. Dye for nothing! Ehhh.. my intention to dye hair is because i don't want to see my white hairs during this Chinese New Year. I don't want people call me UNCLE KENT or asking me why so many white hairs. I hate the question so I must do something. 



This one nice or not? A DIY photo frame. I made this today! I guess my lovely girlfriend will kiss me if she saw this. HAHAHA! Is it a day dream? No wayyyyyy.

Tomorrow is Chinese New Year EVE so must sleep early tonight! No dark circles below your eyes, be energetic in this big Chinese festival. Wooohhooooooo. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR yet+ EVE! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment