Follow KENT on facebook

Monday, January 20, 2014


MONDAYSUCKS

I really don't know understand why people always calling the first day of the week is BLUE MONDAY?! Is it blue in color? Actually, this is the goddamn Black Monday every week, for me and most of the people. Everyone loves weekends and very hate Monday. You agree, readers?

Today it's really sucks! Woke up 7AM in the early morning. I was so sleepy because lack of sleep. I had the idea to skip classes today, but I refuse. 8AM-5PM, I'm alike walking dead zombie went to classes. I should say thank you to my bloody roommate. He's the best one of sound pollution and woke me up many times last night. I mentioned my roommate as a vampire at night. A vampire never sleeps at night! (Okay, dear roommate. If you don't want to sleep, please don't make noise, don't sing, don't open your goddamn mouth while I'm sleeping..just zip it. I will appreciate your cooperation so much! TQ hell ya)

 3 - 1 

OH Thanks god. I still able to wake up and go to class on time! Yesterday I didn't watch an important Sunday late night football match. 12AM title rivalry match - CHELSEA vs MANCHESTER UNITED ! As a good student like me is not willing to watch late football although I'm a true die hard football fan and also the Manchester United supporter. I can stop my football fever, you know! Come on. Clap hands* (BA BA BA BA BA...XD). This morning I checked the football results. Chelsea defeated Manchester United and the score is 3-1. My reaction was like... FUUUUUUUKK, Moyes you eat shit ah?! De Gea didn't eat rice ah?! LOL. My mood was spoiled but still got the passion to study.  


The digital electronic subject was killing me today, but luckily the engineering maths class warmed my brain up so that I still can absorb 80 to 90% of lecture classes. 


The last class was Ethnics and this is quite similar to Moral teaching. It's wasting time because this subject is not related to my Electronic course but Malaysia students must take this compulsory subject! I don't understand why Malaysia education level and study management are so poor. No wonder so many rich families are sending their children out to other countries for overseas studies. Next time I also want to send my children to other countries such as Singapore, Australia or UK  but not US. You want to know the reason why not sending children to US for studies? Please watch the movie series of American Pie. Stiflers everywhere, always get laid! LOL


Okay. It's time to do some revision! Tomorrow class starting from 8AM. OHNO!!

Hope a better tomorrow is coming..  Chillaxx



No comments:

Post a Comment