NEW TRIMESTER , NEW STARTING!
Hello readers! How's your Monday? I know you're missing your weekends. The good news is this coming week have two public holidays; The Allah birthday is on Tuesday and Friday is the day to celebrate Indian Thaipusum festival.
Oooppss. I forgot to tell you all here I'm an UTARian. I started to study the course of bachelor degree in electronic engineering at Tunku Abdul Rahman University. It is hard to believe myself to be in degree level now! It's not easy to get a piece of paper called certificate of bachelor degree. I must study harder during these 3-4years and want to become a quality engineer.
Today I went back to UTAR for starting new trimester. The first day was so relaxed because there had three classes from morning 9am till afternoon 3pm. But now 1PM, I'm already sitting inside my room and blogging. You know why? Three classes: Two classes dismissed early and one class cancelled. Tomorrow is the public holiday and I can set back my study mode slowly during this week. Actually, I'm still getting holiday mood and yet the Chinese New Year mood.
Can you see my timetable for this trimester? Thanks god it's good enough for me in this trimester. I have enough time to do assignment and revision. Somemore, not every Friday have lab experiment so I can go back home or go to KL find my girlfriend after finish class on Thursday. WOOHOOO~~" Hope there are no changes to this timetable!!
Do you know what is this? This is the UTAR Bike entrance permit sticker. I spent two hours to queue up and get an approval of the student affairs officer and then paid RM10 for this piece of shit sticker. Wasting time, seriously!
Will be right back, readers. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment