Follow KENT on facebook

Monday, January 6, 2014

Helloooooo readers! How's your last weekends?


My last weekends absolutely sucks. You know why? I spent most of time on the house painting. My parents forced me to do the house painting. I was spent 3days for painting the living room, bathroom and outside parts. They said : " Ah Soon, you're so free. Chinese New Year is the end of this month. Why don't you paint the house?" My reaction was like "Oh F, do you know a painting is not an easy job."


No choice, okay I'm going... As a good son and a going-be house owner, I should do this. So.. What's done is done. Three days painting beautified the house and we were satisfied. Right hand to the bottom of my heart and say well done Kent and thank you mum for expensive Nippon painting materials. Clap hands* (Just an imagination... )


Welcome back to brand new THE LIFETIME OF KENT! Last time my blogs were THE AGE OF KANGTA KENT after THE BLACKHEART OF KENT. I abandoned this blog more than a year I think. Getting riot? Many people had already forgotten what is a blog because blogging is not the trend nowadays. They rather busy clicking LIKE on Facebook and mocking birds on Twitter. Whatever...

I knew that many readers wondering why I return to blogging. Okay I telling you all right here. The reason why I return to blogging is because it is one of my new year resolutions. I found out I have a memory lost issue sometimes. I have really forgotten what happened in the past. For example, where I was last year 6th January 2013?! Shit. IDON'TKNOW JORRRR! Therefore, I created this blog as my diary. Second thing is.. Many people said my English language is downgrading. OH GOSH! Blog blog-ogginggggggg hope can get me back to the track. Improving my English even better. Wait a minute, how to spell my name?! Noos Tenk Huahp? HAHA. Bullshit!


Recently there were many things happened to me. I really a person to be my listener. Just wanted to release those uncomfortable feelings and sharing with them. It makes me more comfortable with their advices after sharing! But the truth is the listener cannot comfort me plus they make things worse. Everytime I was down, I just wanted to talk to mummy, girlfriend and some close friends. Damn, they just cristise you more than comfort you. Thank you so much! Hmm.. Luckily this world exist a thing is called a BLOG. Niceeeeee. I can share every single of my thing on my lovely blog. The blog is the best listener in the world. At least it won't cristise you when you're down. It also brings some unknown readers to leave comments to cheer me.


Hey readers.  Do you know I put a ton of efforts on this blog. Can't you see differences on this blog? New HD graphic plugins, larger, wider and my new designed music player on the right top. I spent two months on blog renovation and it was never been so easy. HTML codes driving you crazy! Only those writers, editors and bloggers like me know this kind of difficulty.


Hope everyday this blog really can attract a lot of people come and read . Be my readers but not stalkers!
I promise I will keep updating my blog.. WAIT! If I free, I WILL BLOGGING! Have my words, readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment