Follow KENT on facebook

Saturday, January 11, 2014




KLOUTINGDAY!! 

Helloooooo Saturday! What's the plan for today, readers? 

I slept a whole day at my girlfriend's house. In the evening, I went to Pavilion again, then Sungei Wang and Times Square. Took a lot of photos for my girlfriend and her two friends. 

Jeannie & Nelleh
Oh yeah, I met a new friend today! Her name is Nelleh. (How you pronounce this name? Nesle, Nene, Nelly, Nanie..many versions of her name. Sorry! I got a twisting tongue problem. Do forgive me!! HAHA) She's from Philippines. She came to JW Marriot KL for one year internship and also working as my girlfriend's part-time English language tutor. (Oh my poor Jeannie..)

Okay. That's all for today! See ya readers. 



Taken this Health, Wealth and Propesrity photo at Sungei Wang. Say hello to these 3 pretty girls. Nelleh (Left), Jeannie (Mid) and Thong (Right).


*Later 1:30AM, MANCHESTER UNITED vs SWANSEA! (Reminders for Red Devil readers)

No comments:

Post a Comment