Follow KENT on facebook

Tuesday, December 1, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

NELSON CHEAH YOU WAI



01|12|2009
'HOLIDAY:KENT GOING BACK TO KL'

TingTONG.
Hello, everyone.
How are you today? Life's good, huh? I hope so..''
It is 6.20pm and I'm waiting for daddy mummy to pick me up to go out for dinner.
Seems still have an hour to burn, waste.. so I decided to blog and updating right now. Yea right!! Do you know why today i so early update my blog? I'm here to telling you all, i'm going back to KL later, after finish dinner.
Weee..'' I'm really too excited and happy ; reached to maximum level. *
This afternoon went to Jusco. Met Nelson, KentWong, Oscar, Issac, Ron, Zhiying, Sofea and Weiwei for Nelson's 15th birthday celebration. They all planned to go clubbing at Barroom tonight, but I don't want to go, ignored them. WHY? it is because i wanted to go back KL. Go back KL can meet my besties, brothers and sisters. Better than Ipoh's !!
Today is the first day of New December. PLAN-Moving on to my era, new lifestyle.. have been activated!! Now what i want to do is..I will concentrate on my studies, keep our best friendship with KL's, beware and keep off those assholes & bitches in everywhere especially Ipoh's and Malacca's, upgrade and improve myself in everything ; style, knowledge.. I know i can success in my life, my future. Not like somebody, hopeless, useless..not again, not anymore. Wish me goodluck!!
GOODBYE, EVERYONE. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment