Follow KENT on facebook

Sunday, December 20, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

SAW YEE TENG''



20|12|2009
'HOLIDAY:IN Ipoh'

Heyhello, everyone.
This few days got many friends celebriting their birthdays, I supposed to attend their birthday parties. But I didn't attend, rejected their requests!! I'm very lazy.. wanted to stay at home sleep, eat, online, watch tv. Better charge battery and energize my body, prepare for Merry Christmas and New Year countdown big events. No easy to get sick, tired and knock-out* . =)
Besides that, I also have to apologise to some friends because of didn't attend their wonderful parties. I'm SORRY, my lovely friends. I do remember some special dates especially you all's birthday. SMILE*
Today just like normal, as usual. Stayed at home online, sleep, watch tv, eat..bla bla bla`' Evenning went to Bukit Kledang there for mountain jogging. Night had a dinner with family and relatives at Ipoh's MUN CHUNG Restaurant. Saw some half-known friends and cute Wei Wen there. After that, came back home online, chitchat with Miko. After finish updating my blog, wanna go to bed.
Tomorrow morning wake up earlier, follow mummy go out buy some greens*. Do you know what is greens? '' GREENS = SAYUR '' Somemore, tomorrow is a special day ''TONG YUEN DAY''. So...can enjoy some sweet deserts ''TONG YUEN''. GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!!


REDALERT: Wanna find out who's that strange girl, her identity and the reason why she give me the SONY ERISSION K500i yesterday?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment