Follow KENT on facebook

Friday, December 25, 2009

Went to Jusco with Mummy in evening.

25|12|2009
MERRYCHRISTMAS*


25|12|2009
'HOLIDAY:IN Ipoh'

Happy Merry Christmas to everyone here. What are you all up to?
Got any celebration parties with your family, friends and lover?!
I hope you all have a wonderful time whatever you do. Just be safe, okay?
Hmmmm..morning woke up around 7am. Had a dim sum breakfast at FU SAN with Daddy mummy. Then gone to church for old friends gathering: Ivan, KangWei, SiaoHui, HanLun and more..'' Chitchatting with them and also had a buffer lunch at there too. After that went to Ivan's house watch movie: G.I.JOE. Just a simple Christmas in this year!! Didn't go back to KL for clubbing and house party. I'm very lazy, better stay in Ipoh!! Woooo~'' Be safe and remember to appreciate everything and everyone that around you. SEE YA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment