
Stay at home watch HongKong drama & movies..
Evening went out cycle when having a shower rain..
29|12|2009
'HOLIDAY:IN Ipoh'
Heyhello everyone.
Sorry for not updating my blog yesterday.
Yesterday and today i'm quite busy. Busy cleaning my room and house too.
Besides that, still got many things are waiting for me to do. Especially the driving rules computer test, i'm very stress on it.
Arhhhh. Let you all people know one dirty little secret. JPJ sent a letter to me that can prove my eyes have no problem and allow me to take driving license..but but I hide the letter inside my bag and didn't let daddy mummy know bout this. If not, they will keep on force me go get a driving license.
Geeeee..I KNOW I KNOW. I SHOULD GET THE DRIVING LICENSE. BUT MY TIME IS NOT NOW!! PLEASE DON'T FORCE, DADDY MUMMY!!
I have to study driving car rules now and faster go sit for the computer test!! I must get the driving license before this coming Chinese New Year. - 46days away!!
These few days, I will stay at home watch HK drama and some movies. Don't want hangout with friends till 31|12|2009. So better don't call me out!! Especially you, ELANNE!! Urgghhhh.. you're so so so pretty cute, why you don't want go look for other guys?! I believe thousand million billions guys are better than me so so so much. WHY you want me? I don't have benefits for you!! COME ON.
Nevermind. I know you are seldom online and can't view my blog!! Hope you won't disturb me again. I very scare our relationship.... more than that!! Cannot over the limit. You still don't know my identity, ELANNE. I'm Sorry!!
Wow..its nearly 12AM. Gonna sleep now!!
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!!


No comments:
Post a Comment