Follow KENT on facebook

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cute babe, Wendy Low.

Sherine ваве.


Suszi Chairmaine.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

WENDY, SHERINE & SUSZI '''


CUTEWendy. I'm so sorry can't come back to KL to celebrate your birthday with you!! And also..can't meet you in AUSTRALIA!! Wish you can have a sweet holiday.

27|12|2009
'HOLIDAY:IN Ipoh'

Heyhello everyone.
How's your holiday? Feel boring, happy, or too excited in some celebrations?
For me, just like normal. Didn't go clubbing or any house parties!!
Everyday stay at home, watch tv, online, excersie and sleep.
Having a simple healthy lifestyle. This is consider as SickedHOMIE* -HOMESWEETHOME''
Woww!! Let you all know a good news. My school reopen is on 18Jan2010. So i can enjoy my wonderful holiday until 17Jan2010. Today is 27December, still got 2weeks away for school reopen. GREAT!! After New Year, i'm going back to KL there for Z.E.N.T.H gathering.
I very miss my brother sister. We are going to run wild, rock our world, do whatever we want to do as we can. Clubbing, countdown, shopping.. let's go on. 02|1|2010 I will be back to KL!!
Hmmmm.. Bad news about Australia trip?! It's cancelled. Need to save some $$ first.
Sorry my lovely brother sister and Z.E.N.T.H members.

Yea right... Today i woke up very earlier. I supposed to go church for meet Ivan and KangWei and plan for hangout with them but i followed daddy to his factory for helping him clean his office. Arhhhh. Went back home around 4pm. That time i'm extremely tired. Took a bath then ride bicycle to Ivan's house. Tonight will stay at home online till 9.30pm then watch EPL football. Last night two matches are postponed and changed on tonight!!

9.30pm

Arsenal v Aston Villa

MIDNIGHT 12.00AM

Hull City v Manchester United


Tomorrow morning maybe go church for wall painting. Afternoon will stay at home for gotong-royong. Evening, will go out cycle and go look for Ivan if weather is good. Night stay home again!!
Actually i'm free in this whole week, in Ipoh. Wanna go out with friends!! CALL ME OUT IF YOU WANT!! I know someone want to go out with me.. CM & WC. I'm waiting your call. Don't shy, kay?
SEE YA EVERONE.

4days away
NEW YEAR EVE''

No comments:

Post a Comment