
30|11|2009
'HOLIDAY:KENT IS IN IPOH'
Hello, my dear readers!!
Today is the last day of November.
We all have to say GOODBYE to November2009 after tonight 11.59pm.
No more rewind back to the past time and welcome the new December, new month, new day, new winter time!! Wow. Maybe tomorrow i go back KL, meet my lovely brothers and sisters.
Long time didn't hangout with them. It's time to rock our nightlifes, activities together.
Ooops..How bout Nelson's birthday celebration? Oh no. Have to say sorry to him!!
Maybe can't celebrate with him because of some problems with somebody..
Hope he can understand my situation...now i'm here to tell somebody, actually i'm not one part of you all and them!! Now I got my own members, from KL. It's time to seperate. No more Ipoh's. Soon, Malacca Johor members also the same, gone. I don't mind, I don't care, all bout these!! Sick and tired* do you know? SORRY!! You all must understand...
Hmmm..have to go out now. SEE YA, everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment