Follow KENT on facebook

Sunday, November 22, 2009


21|11|2009
'HOLIDAY:KENT IS IN IPOH'

TingTONG
HeyHello, everyone.
How are you today, reader?
Well, today i'm in a very good mood.
Woke up around 11am.
Stay at home online till now.
Keep on logging Facebook, updating blog, ChitChat, joking around..
That's a simple life for today. Nothing speical!!
Tomorrow I wanna go out. Go out for exercise, Gym, bowling, snooker, Massage Spa treatment..
Don't want stay at home again. Need people to company me!!
Got anyone here can hangout with me?
yea. RIGHT!! Should I call them? Hmmm...I think they're busy working now.
Some of them having SPM exams. Need to do some revision.
Don't have much time to entertain me!! Better don't disturb them.
Besides them, I also need to do some revision. My Engineering Test is coming soon.
Still got 2 more weeks to sit for the test. Aiks!!
Can't take it anymore. I'm very reckless to face it, you know?
Especially the 4 main subjects in My Engineering course : Electrical Technology, Electronic System, Engineering Maths and Tech-Science. It's not easy to go through these!! And never been so simple... Whatever!!
I know I can go through all these.. and I know KENT is never back down, never give up and never say QUIT!!
Bless me all the way..hope can stay happily in everyday!!

That's all for today!! ENDED here.





GET THRU THIS by ART OF DYING

No comments:

Post a Comment