Follow KENT on facebook

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Study study study, first time ever so hardworking!! Fed up. Getting mad on Engineering Course =(

26|11|2009
'HOLIDAY:KENT IS IN IPOH'

Hello, everyone.
Its 9.30pm and I'm going to pop to bed soon.
Just letting you all know I'm still alive.
This whole day, I stayed at home online, watching tv and do some revision.
Never step out from the house!!
Many people call me to hangout with them, especially Nelson, Dave, Marcus they all..
Nelson called me go JJ with him.. Dave called me also, go OneU there lepak with Zenth members.
But they all are rejected, i refused to go out.
I don't know what's going on to myself. I'm getting more reckless, tired
And also don't have mood to hangout. Just wanted to stay at home!!

Aiks* .. come on come on, KENT. Please don't like that!! It's time to go out gai gai''- Always tell myself since the day I left school.

Tomorrow maybe go out with mummy. Morning, go Tesco hypermarket, then go cut hair..
Evening go out cycle if good weather.



LOVES for you..
GOODNIGHTS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment