Follow KENT on facebook

Sunday, November 29, 2009


29|11|2009
'HOLIDAY:KENT IS IN IPOH'

HeyHello, everyone.
Today whole day i just stayed at home online, watching tv, phone talkie..
Never step out from my house. Very lazy to go out!!
Oh yea..now I realize i forgot to do my revision today. HOW?
Holy shit..My engineering test is coming soon.
GONNA FACE IT ON NEXT WEEK!! oh gosh* 7|12|2009
Still got 7days more. I think i have to prepare everything very well, no mistakes, no worries!!
WHATEVER.. i'm moving on, activated''
TELL YOU a dirty little secret!! Actually, tomorrow i suppose to go back school for attend my electronic system classes. I just act like don't know everything and planned to skip. Wee~'
Go back there wasting time to see some assholes, bitches, porkchops..Why not stay in Ipoh here relax or go back KL meet Zenth members?
OH NO. Better don't let daddy mummy know about this. Otherwise, they will make noise in front of me.
Shhhhhhh..keep quiet!! =) So naughty, right?

Haiz* just now i logged on facebook.
I was added a girl. That girl's photo gave me an impression ; weird.
Seems we knew each other..so i tried to flash back!!
After a couple minutes..I got back some memories and told myself ''What the hell!! She is she is.. no wonder she's so familiar..she's my first ex last time. ''
MYGOD. My heart was pumping very fast during that time.
DENG. When i'm viewing her photos, i didn't think of her (first ex)..in other hand, i'm keep on thinking another girl. That's LJW!! The Korean girl Korean girl... arhhhh!! Why like this?!
Maybe that time she pushed me away, cried and said she love me..gave me a very strong impact to my heart and a deep impression. It's been a long time didn't meet her, don't have any phone contact, almost half year already we lost each other!!
Hope she's fine. I still miss her!! Haizzz*
NOW I have to say something that same as my godbrother Dominate said -


If I'm given a chance again, can I appreciate it once more? I'm here to tell everyone that I still LOVE you, the only one..

I REALLY DON'T WANT LOST YOU AGAIN. I WON'T IGNORE YOU AGAIN.

PLEASE GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE AFTER YOU READ THIS? =)

Hope she view my blog.. and i'm here to waiting her!!
Its nearly 12am. Gonna watch EPL match again..
ARSENAL vs CHELSEA !!

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment