
TINGTOOOOG.
Here got some breaking updates!!


Urghh..just now was chat with CM.
After chat with her, i feel like wanted to let go.
CM told me that she is not dare to meet me..
She said she scare i'll hurt her.
Somemore, she thought i'm still playing in our relationship!!
She look like don't believe me in all the way.
For example, me and her classmate 'WW' are friends..
FRIENDS ONLY..Why so sensitive? What for?
CM, I'm very serious in love matters.
Do you know that? If you knew, you were.
Carried up the thing and not easy to put it back down.
Believe me, okay?
Never mind. I understood already..everythings are clear.
Me and you cannot be together.
BECAUSE WE'RE UNDER LOVE FAILURE CASE.
You still don't know me very well.
Alright. Everything, it's over from 16 | 09 | 2009.
I'm sorry. Really, I do love you, CM.
Me and you don't have fate and luck.
So better... say goodbye.
Take care, Cute girl!!
' KENT & CM = GAME OVER '
I wish we can back together after a short time.

Well, It's time to switch to single mode and become back 'Thaizhi' .
No worries, no pressure, no problem...
Wait till 19 | 09 | 2009 go back to KL.
Dave, Marcus, Lance and other Zenth Members, let you all know i'm coming back on this Saturday.
Wooowwww~~' I MISS YOU ALL !!

21 | 09 | 2009 maybe go Macau with daddy mummy.
Let's go, my KL brothers sisters. Wanted you all go!!
Ooops. Waiting the match 2.40am!!




No comments:
Post a Comment