.jpg)
TINGTONG.. ''


Hello, its me, Kent!!
I'm back. Reporting from Ipoh.
Woww..quite a long time didn't update my blog.
Now it's time to wake my blog up.
So... i just came back home last night, from Malacca.
Damn tired..reached home around 2am, somemore didn't get some sleep on Friday night.
You know why? Burning midnight fuel..not oil. Because I went out with Teng Chang, Li Teng and Hui Ling a whole night.

Malacca's special satey..quite same like steamboat!!

Aww..4 Midnight Movie Tickets.
Went to eat Steamboat Satey then went to Malacca Dataran Pahlawan GSC watch Singapore's 'WHERE GOT GHOST?' funny movie.
Lepak with them a late night till day....till the time I took a bus to get back home.
Came back home, the first thing i did is had a spa shower.
Next is cuddled my pillow and shutdown myself. Zzzzz ..''
Today is Sunday. Maybe later go Sunway play beach volleyball with Ipoh members...or maybe go play badminton with church friends. Still not comfirm yet!!
''More updates tonight''
No comments:
Post a Comment