Follow KENT on facebook

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HeyHello, all readers.
I'm back and reporting from Ipoh.
Sorry for didn't update blog in these few days.
Please forgive me, okay? =)

Last two days i'm so bad luck.
Do you know what's going on?
We get caught by cops. DAMN!!
The story begin from here..
That day, I was hang out with Dave, Steph and Xuan.
Planned to fetch them, afternoon had lunch with them at Parade's kopitiam junction.
Shopping and chitchat followed on.
At night, we went to Greentown 's MIKE PLACE.
The problem is here..Do you know i don't have car license?
I dare to fetch them going everywhere. Cool right?
My parents, many friends and relatives called me to go sit for driving test.
But...i just take things for granted.
Now the problem has come!!
After met David, I fetch them back home.
On the way back Steph's home, cops blocked us.
They call everyone of us get out from my car.
The Cops found out Steph was drunked and I don't have car license.
DAMN. After that followed the cops to police station for taking report.
Awww.. luckily Dave, Steph and Xuan didn't get lock up.
In this case, Mummy didn't blame on me.
Just warned me.
Everything had settled down.
These few days, gonna study KPP UNDANG.
I'm reckless, dude.
Thinking how to give the JPP prefect a corruption.
Wanted to ''give under-table money''
RASUAH BOLEH , RAKYAT BAHAGIA !!
Just kidding. XD

WHATEVER...
5 | 10 | 2009 have to go back Malacca.
Face some fucking hippocrates!!
And low class assholes with some pork chops.
GET LOST, HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!
Arhh. DAMN!!
So today have started my new plan.
No vodka cocktails, no night activities, no hangout.
Just can stay at home online and sleep early.

Bought some milk !! TRY THIS.. and no hard drinks.

OH NO.. no more this for me.

Well, its around 11pm.
Tomorrow gonna wake up early go out cycle with Ivan and Marcus.
So GOODNIGHT , EVERYONE.


I MISS KL's , Ipoh's members.

No comments:

Post a Comment