
Super Junior 's SORRY SORRY English Lyrics
Dance dance dance dance
Sorry Sorry, sorry sorry
pardon pardon pardon my straight
forward forward forwardness
to you to you to you my baby
Show me, show me, show me, show me,
let me make ur make ur make ur
sweet dreams come true come true come true
cuz I think i'm going crazy
baby boy,
I think you should know, you should know, that
you have stolen, you have stolen my heart
I think you know.
(now I can't even escape, you)
Say my name once again, once again
off your lips.
Come and, come and take my breath away.
(now I can't even escape, you)
All the days, I'd be wondering but you just can't escape my mind
Replaying random pictures of gorgeous you all the time
Acting so hard to capture your frame as if it's the third try
So many kisses in my sugar dreams for another night
I think you should know, you should know, that
you have stolen, you have stolen my heart
I think you know.
(now I can't even escape, you)
Say my name once again, once again
off your lips.
Come and, come and take my breath away.
(now I can't even escape, you)
All the days, I'd be wondering but you just can't escape my mind
Replaying random pictures of gorgeous you all the time
Acting so hard to capture your frame as if it's the third try
So many kisses in my sugar dreams for another night
Sorry Sorry, sorry sorry
pardon pardon pardon my straight
forward forward forwardness
to you to you to you my baby
Show me, show me, show me, show me,
let me make ur make ur make ur
sweet dreams come true come true come true
cuz I think i'm going crazy
Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttaranttan
Ttanttan ttanttada tta
Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttaranttan
Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttarappappara
Hey b,b,b,b,b,b,boy
One strong look is what I need
To understand your guarantees
I~ know I will never leave
(You should know)
You have no clue
(You should know)
pardon pardon pardon my straight
forward forward forwardness
to you to you to you my baby
Show me, show me, show me, show me,
let me make ur make ur make ur
sweet dreams come true come true come true
cuz I think i'm going crazy
Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttaranttan
Ttanttan ttanttada tta
Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttaranttan
Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttarappappara
Hey b,b,b,b,b,b,boy
One strong look is what I need
To understand your guarantees
I~ know I will never leave
(You should know)
You have no clue
(You should know)
I'm dumb falling for you
(I should know)
Tell me your love is true
(I'm a fool, fool, fool, fool)
I will be yours, you will be mine, together for a long time
Do you want me like I want you, don't you know that this is right
Do you believe, do you believe in love at first sight?
Again I'll sle-ep tonight without any thoughts of sad goodbyes
(boy I want you, boy I want you)
Sorry Sorry, sorry sorry
pardon pardon pardon my straight
forward forward forwardness
to you to you to you my baby
Show me, show me, show me, show me,
let me make ur make ur make ur
sweet dreams come true come true come true
cuz I think i'm going crazy
(I should know)
Tell me your love is true
(I'm a fool, fool, fool, fool)
I will be yours, you will be mine, together for a long time
Do you want me like I want you, don't you know that this is right
Do you believe, do you believe in love at first sight?
Again I'll sle-ep tonight without any thoughts of sad goodbyes
(boy I want you, boy I want you)
Sorry Sorry, sorry sorry
pardon pardon pardon my straight
forward forward forwardness
to you to you to you my baby
Show me, show me, show me, show me,
let me make ur make ur make ur
sweet dreams come true come true come true
cuz I think i'm going crazy
Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttaranttan
Ttanttan ttanttada tta
Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttaranttan
Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttarappappara
(lets dance~)
I think Im goin crzy
Just lookin at your body
Let me by your lady
Dont hesitate save me
I aint apologizing
Cause I know you like it
For my being straight forward
So lean your body in more
Hey, still trying to impress its way too late
You already have me, yea~ (whoa...)
In my mind, there's only room for you babe
So no one else can be invited, hey hey hey
Eh, you can be my one time boyfriend, and I will never let go
Boy, there's not another destination you are my last stop
Don't cry baby, there's no reason why, all it is is I love you
I'll tell the world, there's no problem that I love tha-tha-that boy
Sorry Sorry, sorry sorry
pardon pardon pardon my straight
forward forward forwardness
to you to you to you my baby
Show me, show me, show me, show me,
let me make ur make ur make ur
sweet dreams come true come true come true
cuz I think i'm going crazy
Ttanttan ttanttada tta
Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttaranttan
Ttanttan ttanttada tta ttarappappara
(lets dance~)
I think Im goin crzy
Just lookin at your body
Let me by your lady
Dont hesitate save me
I aint apologizing
Cause I know you like it
For my being straight forward
So lean your body in more
Hey, still trying to impress its way too late
You already have me, yea~ (whoa...)
In my mind, there's only room for you babe
So no one else can be invited, hey hey hey
Eh, you can be my one time boyfriend, and I will never let go
Boy, there's not another destination you are my last stop
Don't cry baby, there's no reason why, all it is is I love you
I'll tell the world, there's no problem that I love tha-tha-that boy
Sorry Sorry, sorry sorry
pardon pardon pardon my straight
forward forward forwardness
to you to you to you my baby
Show me, show me, show me, show me,
let me make ur make ur make ur
sweet dreams come true come true come true
cuz I think i'm going crazy
No comments:
Post a Comment