Follow KENT on facebook

Sunday, September 20, 2009

'20 | 09 | 2009'
Selamat Hari Raya !!
Is me again, Kent.
I'm reporting from Ipoh.
It's time to have some fresh updates.
Yesterday Saturday, I suppose to go back KL.
But i'm refussed..you know why?
Wanted to go out with Ipoh friends.
Therefore, here's a good news for Ipoh friends and a bad news for KL members.
I'm so sorry, Dave, Marcus, Lance...all of you.
I'll come back to KL someday.
Don't so upset, okay?

So... I was gone out with many people yesterday.
Went to Kinta City Jusco with Ron, Nelson and Oscar.
Then at night, met Ah Ping, Kent Wong and some girls (i don't know them) .
And went to Barroom.
Barroom there got many bitches, so we changed place to Houz.
Heineken Draft. =))

Dance with them, shout with them, but watch football with myself. LOL

Drink Carlsberg with Torres 's goal.

West Ham United 2 - 3 Liverpool

Arsenal 4 - 0 Wigan Athletic


Anyway, I MISS MY BROTHERS (RON, OSCAR, KENT, AH PING) right now.
Maybe tonight go out with Ron again.

More updates soon*

No comments:

Post a Comment