Follow KENT on facebook

Monday, September 14, 2009

It's gonna be me.


Part one.

Part two.

You might be hurt babe.
That ain't no lie.
You've seen them all come and go.
I remember you told me.
That it made you believe in.
No man, no cry.
Maybe that's why.

You've got no choice babe.
But to move on and you know.
There ain't no time to waste,
you're just too blind to see.
In the end you know it's gonna be me and
You can't deny
So just tell me why?!!

There comes a day
When I'll be the one
You'll see

All that I do
Is not enough for you
Don't wanna lose it
But I'm not like them
When finally you get to love

Every little thing I do.
Never seems enough for you.
You don't wanna lose it again.
But I'm not like them.
Baby, when you finally.
Get to love somebody.
Guess what.
It's gonna be me!!



LOVE CM

No comments:

Post a Comment