It's very late now but I still haven't sleep,now updating 9th April's things. EXPIRED*
Just came back from Jusco Kinta City..
Watched 'Unborn' with Danny and Jun. The movie quite okay!!
Back to normal,WORKED. Afternoon met Ron,Dic Wai and Kunjo at Parade's Kopitiam Junction.
Still the same. No topics to chat with them. Just had a lunch only!!
Somemore saw some suckers around me,round and round. Can't get lost of my sight!!
Haizz..Don't know what happen to Ipoh here. I can't feel comfortable with Ipoh people,keep thinking my KL zenth members. Why i still can't leave?
The problem is i still not yet settle down my things at here. Hmmm..I got a plan now. I have to finish my Driving test quickly,get my car,my properties,then go to Penang there study my UMW Automobils. No eyes to see,No heart to care.
I have to say SORRY to my IPOH FRIENDS. I should go back the place where i'm from!!
No comments:
Post a Comment