Follow KENT on facebook

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blackheart returns- The Voices.



I hear voices in my head!!
They council me,They understand,They tell me things that I will do,They show me things ill do to you.
they talk to me!! Their voices through my ears.
Them:You got your rules and your religion. All designed to keep you safe but when rules start getting broken.
You start questioning your faith.
I have a voice that is my savior.
Hates to love and loves to hate!!
I have the voice that has the knowledge and the power to rule your fate.

I hear voices crying.
I see heroes dying.
I taste the blood thats drying.
I feel the tension rising.

All the lawyers are defenseless.
all the doctors are disease.
And the preachers all are sinners.
And the police just take the grease.
All you judges you are guilty.
All the bosses i will fire.
All you bankers will have losses.
And politicians are all liars.
The human begins are parasites of Earth.

I see darkness falling.
I hear voices calling.
I feel justice crawling.
I see faith has fallen.
I smell the fresh blood.

BLACKHEART RETURNS 3.00AM 08/4/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment