Sorry for not updating for these 3days.
I'm currently busy and stress for my brand new lifestlye.
Morning was busy working,checking stupid report and do Snow Ice business.
At night,have to go out with them watch Uefa Matches.
Aiks. I'm tired of all these things. SICK & TIRED*
No choice. Have to do it!! I can't say NO,or escape and leave it.
It's my job,I should bertanggungjawab and do it by myself without anyone's help!!
Never mind. I think i still got 2 more months to stay here.
Going to resign my job soon. Weee...' Can say 'GOODBYE' to DAMN Daily Sales Report and Snow Ice Business.
Now have to... FLASH BACK:
Wednesday 22TH April 2009. [BLACKHEART 14TH]
That day was an extreamly Bad Wednesday for me.
Worked a whole day. No entertainment* Boring like hell!!
So nothing special on that day.
Thursday 23TH April 2009. [BLACKHEART 15TH]
Wow..Sweet Thursday!! That's my OFF DAY.
Morning woke up very early,then went to play tennis with Leon and Marcus at Ipoh International School. Suddenly received my mummy'call. She wanted me to go hospital there take body check up. WHAT THE...?! Whatever. Just follow her!!
Finish body check up,then when to Jusco there shopping.
My mummy went to Travel Universal there buy her things and me went to Nokia Centre there bought my Dream Phone Nokia79 4GB. Just cost Rm1590. It's cheap!! =)
Bought it and say Goodbye to my Nokia5800. Gave it to my mummy.
So.. finished all that and went back home.
At night,went to Hospital again!! Yessss..long time didn't visit my godfathers!!
Walked around there and chat with them.
Heyy,please don't say i'm the hospital owner's son. I'm NOT!!
I'm famous at there.. WHY? Long story and S.E.C.R.E.T !! XD
Friday 24TH April 2009. [BLACKHEART 16TH]
As usual,went back to work.
Whole day faced the same things,SNOW ICE and REPORT!!
Arhhh.. I'm going to resign this job. Everyday also facing the same things.
So boring...Don't care anymore. I WANT SOME FRESH THINGS!! ...
At night,came back home do report again and now updating this!!
Holy shittt. Hope tomorrow will better than today,yesterday and the past.
It's time to FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT for my perfect lifestyle.
GONE~'
No comments:
Post a Comment