Follow KENT on facebook

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

BLACKHEART 6TH DAY.


I'm here and heres again to update my blog.
Today as usual,woke up at 12 noon. Washed up then went to work!!
Quite boring. Aiks* everyday face the same things,SNOW ICE and chicken pieces.  
Soon,I'm going to resign my job. Sick and Tired!! I'm not working for the money,i just spent some time,don't want be a reckless guy at home and increase my money properties. I can say is I working at there just for fun!!

" After I resigned the job,you all gonna miss me when i'm gone. Special snow ice combo will gone. Sorry,my partners!! "

Haizz.. today worked afternoon shift. 1PM to 10PM!!
Whole day just chat with Carmen-my seiyeh. Don't know why Darling don't want to reply my message and pick up my calls. I think she viewed my blog already. So It's time to change my contact number and forget you all Ipoh people. 

I'M GONE!! - 91days away. " 

My sweetie Pei Qi called me to online. She wanted to fight and argue with me!! But i can't,because got no laptop,have serve customers and no time to switch on my WiFi. 
Now i'm online,she's sleeping. Terbalik* 

" DON'T SLEEP & FASTER WAKE UP,SWEETIE. I'M HERE!! "

Never mind. Tomorrow is my Off-day!! I'm waiting for you,Sweetie. 
So don't worry. Find me anytime,I'll be there for you. After finish my spa massage,I got free time and full-prepared for fight & argue with you. Just bring'it on,Sweetie!! You can't escape. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment