Please listen here,view and read it loud.
Just you and me!!
We have an opportunity and we can make it something really seroius.
But you think I'm not that kind of guy?!
Be easy. I'm here to tell you.
I know how to rock your world!!
And how to run my perfect life.
Don't think that I'm not strong enough.
I'm the one to take you on.
Don't underestimate me.
I'll make you sorry you were born.
You don't know me the way you really should.
You're sure misunderstood.
I'm stranger and I don't know you much.
So don't simply call me with any nicknames you like and don't think too much.
You got some nerves and that will never do.
Try to be mature,girl.
You know that I don't belongs to you.
It's time for you to knew I'm not yours!!
I belongs to me,myself and to someone,her,maybe. BUT NOT YOU!!
Don't target on me anymore. I'm not your prey.
Please leave me alone and go hunt someone else,not me. PREDATOR!!
I'm tasteless for your taste buds.
Behind my smile is my IQ.
I must admit this does not sit with the likes of you.
In my observation,you're really sweet.
So,I love you as my sister and like you as my friend. =)
In the conclusion, ME AND YOU,WE JUST ARE FRIENDS - NORMAL ONE'. '
No comments:
Post a Comment