Follow KENT on facebook

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Angel.


No mountains too high for you to climb.
All you have to do is have some climbing faith.
No rivers too wide,for you to make it across.
All you have to do is believe it when you pray.
And then you will see,the morning will come.
And everyday will be bright as the sun.
All of your fears cast them on me.
And when all hope is gone,I'm here!!
No matter how far you are,I'm near!!
It makes no difference who you are.
I saw the teardrops and I heard you cry.
All you need is time,seek me and you shall find.
You have everything and you're still lonely.
It doesn't have to be this way, let me show you a better day.
And when it's time to face the storm.
I'll be right by your side.
Grace will keep up safe and warm and I know we will survive.
And when it seems as if your end is drawing near.
Don't you dare give up the fight.
Just put your trust beyond the sky...
I just want you to see...
I'll be your cloud up in the sky.
I'll be your shoulder when you cry.
I'll hear your voices when you call me.

'because I'm Your Angel.' I LOVE YOU'

No comments:

Post a Comment