It takes a REAL MAN to realize that one woman is enough!
I think I'm Man enough to handle a woman. Try me! Yes, please. Not everyone can try, just only for Jolyn Tee. So, me and you can forget our ex. Wipe them off from our minds! Stop jealous your ex because you are already got me the better one, the best ever and forever. I also never get jealous when I saw my ex together with another guy because I'm lucky enough to dump that burden away and that less fortunate guy grabbed.
It's not difficult for me to handle two women that I loved in my life. One is my girlfriend, another is my mommy. That's two are enough. I can't really can handle more than two and never thought of this. I'm not a rich and smart guy but I can pay my efforts, cares and determinations. Hope my lovely girlfriend and mom can see what I did for you two.
Let me hug you darling . Goodnight! See you tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment