#CURIOSITY ABOUT ME & MY LIFE?
A lot of people asking me the same question :"Where have you been, Kent?"
I smiled and replied them : "I've been to my world! Not like last time."
And they said : "This is so not you. You've changed a lot!"
I should say : "What makes you think I've changed a lot?"
The world is keep on changing, why not me and my life? Changes is good, change to be better. 2014, It was a bad year for me! I've decided to stop my studies and started to work as a casino technician & gaming executive until today. I've facing a lot of ups and downs, I take all these as challenges in my life. Now my life is so much better than last time. I will keep on fighting for my future. In a meantime, I do whatever I want, eat whatever I want, buy whatever I want, travel wherever whenever I want, without thinking so much. The best thing is I don't have any burden like last time. Ok, when talking bout burden, there was my ex-gf Jeannie Koh big burden. I'm not blaming her over here and I won't talking bout those shits anymore. I should thanks her so much for those memories and experience that she gave. She left me was a good choice for me. Let the bygones be bygones. I'll never ask her to come back since the day she left when I was helpless. There's a proverb "No one will take the shit put back into the ass!" Please do remember, stop mention my ex-gf name in front of me. I took many years to wipe off her name in my mind. Now my new lovely girlfriend is Jolyn Tee, so much better than my ex-gf and other girls. Just like the heaven and hell, god and demons...
I'm here to thanks god for sent me this angel. She had changed my life. Hope she won't treat me like my ex-gf did. Be my last one, the loved one forever.
Iloveyou JolynTee, no one else.

No comments:
Post a Comment