Follow KENT on facebook

Tuesday, January 17, 2017


CHINESENEWYEAR is around the corner! 


Hello my lovely readers. How are you recently? I've been so busy recently, 24 hours per day is not enough for me seriously. Chinese New Year is coming soon so I need to do big cleaning at home with my mom and spent some time on Chinese New Year preparations. Most hated is doing those preparations that wasted a lot time, for example sent my baby car to Honda service center. It took me half day! Damn it. 


After busy working, of course distress myself by chilling out with my good buddy at our nice hideout STARBUCKS SUNWAY CITY IPOH. Had my favorite tea and nice chats.   


Then I spent some precious time with my relatives especially my sisters from different family. RM1.2K meals are not expensive for me but time was limited and it was so appreciated. Miss you all! Okay. Thanks god and I still got time and energy to update my lovely dairy over here. 

See ya. CIAOOO!  


No comments:

Post a Comment