Follow KENT on facebook

Friday, January 27, 2017


CHINESE NEW YEAR MOOD IS ON! 
Muahahahahahahahaha...


THE PIGGY MONEY $10, Only valid at MORGANFIELD'S




This is the second year that I didn't back home for celebrating Chinese New Year. Don't worry, I'm feeling superb awesome. You know why? The Genting Highlands that's my working place are more happening, more noisy than staying at home. So I chose to work, I can get more money and extra red packets over here. Just had my wonderful reunion dinner at Morganfield's SkyAvenue with my best buddies and colleagues. If I stay at home, I'm gonna eat alone.

Sorry mommy. I can't be home again to celebrate Chinese New Year with you and sorry can't be your driver to fetch you everywhere to meet your friends. Better stay at home to avoid traffic congestion and most important is please don't get drunk. Stay sober!

Okay, Time to go. It's time to work and count down for the Chinese New Year. -1hour away





No comments:

Post a Comment