Follow KENT on facebook

Thursday, January 12, 2017



BUSY DAYS with the hashtag #THROWBACKs

Meowww.. I'm back and look like never gone. Hell ya, I try not to abandon my blog as I promised. Now my only free time is spend on here and my girlfriend. This is my real space and you people are entered into my world by viewing my blog. What should I say? 

Thank you very much, stalkers! YOLO

Those busy days were killing me softly but brought me a lot of memories. Since the day started my big bloody Casino project, I spent a few of hours on sleeping. Other time were for chilled out. It was fun that never let me gets tired, only realized sleeping is such a time wasting activity during that moment.  

7th January...First day of morning shift, I had a very hard and heavy work inside the casino. Setting up those slot machines and left there around 3pm. Rushed back to hostel, took a nice bath and a simple guy makeup. After that, another rush to Klang with my best buddy! Had a nice dinner with him, my lovely girlfriend and her family. What I planned was wanted to eat dinner somewhere with my girlfriend, my buddy and my buddy's crush.. but something had changed. My girlfriend's mommy and sister wanted to have a dinner with me. Okayyy why not? I didn't forgot I'm still under probation as my girlfriend's boyfriend. Hell no say no and refuse to go, I just obey and say ALRIGHT Let's go! LOL. Right after the family dinner, the night was still look young. So, we went to an unknown name night market (I forgot what name was it) which was larger than Cheras night market. I guess I will stop going to Cheras night market and I'm already fell in love to Klang area! 

Because of you darling ...


A lot of people said The Great Wall is a high rated movie directed by Zhang Yi Mou and staring by Matt Damon, Andy Lau and Jing Tian. It was about China warriors are defending the country and fight against the creatures at the great wall.  So, I decided to watch it with my girlfriend and my buddy. My buddy expected his crush will watching this movie with him but there was something unexpected, his crush was absent and my girlfriend's mommy present. LOL

I thought our very first movie must be a romantic one, similar to Fifty Shades Of Grey movie?! DamnnnnErotic" LOL. But this Great Wall movie was about WAR WAR WAR, I gave this movie rating is 8/10. Not bad! Not a romantic movie? We don't care, we don't mind. My darling was holding my hand from the starting of the movie till the end. She gave me kisses on my lips! I was shocked and felt so lovely, but not so satisfied. You know why? Because those kisses just reached my lips for while only. What I really want...is to have a tongue to tongue mouth to mouth kiss more than a minute, wanted to taste the saliva so badly. 

Sounds like disgusting for you readers, uh? For me, it is melting my heart. Damnyouuuu!   


After finished the movie, so damn missed my girlfriend but time was up and need to leave. So went back to Genting Highlands, reached there was around 2AM! Took a 3hours sleep and woke up at 6am, Worn a dead man zombie face to work! LOL. Promised my buddy must eat burger with him at Tanjung Malim Loveats. Okay okay Alright. Let's go ..after finished work! 


TINGTONG... 9th January, we dated again. Waited my girlfriend finished work and met her at the Sunway Pyramid. Had a dinner with her! My free time are all yours, my darling. 

Don't worry so much. I'll never feel tired when together with you darling. 


I knew my girlfriend like to eat dessert so much. Don't have the Inside Scoop at Sunway, so we tried the Green Tea Ice cream at the Legend Of Tea. 

(My lovely darling girlfriend, I wanted to know you more and more especially what you like the most. Please tell me, alright? If you don't want to tell me, you can indicate your grumpy face. HAHAHAHA. Don't want to eat Llao Llao yogurt ice cream, ok show me your grumpy face. )


You got your wonderful green tea ice cream. I got my sweet time with you! The sweetest thing you gave me was your deep kiss. Finallyyyyyy I got to kissed my girlfriend. Tasted your saliva and reached your tongue. OMGGGG! Thank you so much, my darling. 


Here's for my darling section. LOL! 12th. Happy 1month, we've been together one month. We don't want month, but years. If we are immortals or undead, we will say we want to be together decades, centuries and forever. 


Thank you for loving me so much, my darling. Iloveyoutoo! 

......To my brother, my brother's section.


I'm very lucky to have you my lovely girlfriend. Another thing I want you to know is we are not able to date if without my buddy. He helped me a lot. He is just like my brother from different family, he always be my partner. 

Thank you my brother.



Make it last forever friendship never ends (Wannabe by Spice Girls)





No comments:

Post a Comment