
So stress*. Don't know what happen to myself?!!
It's all bout Problem problem!!..all came together in the same time!!
Love,Money,Family and more ...all problems. Really gives me hell.
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. Solve it?!! IT IS HARD FOR ME..
WHY? WHY ME? WHY NO OTHERS?
Love problem- Why Jing-Wei still don't want give up on me? I don't want hurt your heart again!! It's second times. No third times happening. Do you understand?
Money problem- Why my mummy want to frozen my properties again? I still a small kid? What's her means? Is that I can't manage my financial properly?!! Please don't look down on me and don't always interfere my things,i'm not your small kid anymore. Just leave me alone!! I want indepentdent,freedomly. Don't want depends on you!! PLEASE
Family problem- Why i always come back home,you two will quarrel!! Can't talk nicely? If still like that,i will go back KL or somewhere else. So I hope that you two can quarrel sweetly!! Have a nice day to this pair of Mr & Mrs.
WHATEVER YOU LIKE. I JUST CLOSE MY EYES AND DON'T CARE ANYMORE. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment