Follow KENT on facebook

Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm ALIVE

THE  5V1 MICHAELIANS,the Chain GANG.

Spooky CERTS and Results*

2009 Edition school magazine.

Weee...Today is SPM results release day.
Many people very scare of this day. And some of them asked me : 'Hey,KENT. Do you scare of it?'
So i answered them : Scare? It's too late to scare. Just close your eyes and go take. Face the truth!! See what you got,pal'
Suddenly my heart asking myself : Scare? Nervous? Curious? Do you? 
Ohh come on,I'm sure I can get a good results with my 100% confident. I know I did well in SPM exams!! So.... FEAR NO MORE!! 
So my buddies and i went to get the results.  
Wow. My results damn 50/50......can say good can say bad. But not like my friends's SUGARFREE zz' ..... .. .
I got 2A's run-bounds. All subjects are passed, B,C,no D and one more subject is failed!! What the hell...that was a bad news,MY HISTORY? - 9G!! Give a damn to that no mercy examiner. Aiya,I don't care la. Not important also,who cares this subject?!.. Besides that,my Form Teacher[BIG MAMA] gave me 12 certificates!! Crazy man.. Living Certs,Monitor's,Student's testimonial,Sports-Performance certs,and many many...
I can't believe that i can get so many certs and good results... Woooo...first thing i need to thanks is GOD blessing his prayer,that's me,second is my parents gave me support,third is Sweetheart gave me confident,fourth is  all teachers were teaching me,fifth is my buddies  accompany me and sixth no more-PIMP!! XD Now I have face my NEXT LEVEL STUDIES. I'm coming!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment