Follow KENT on facebook

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dinner with Members.

Friend's CAFE

Mix Grill: Meat Lover- T-Bone Lamb and Polo Chicken.


My Chocolate Cream Milk and Keiwen's Latte.


My Bill*    =(

Finally I'm back to here. 
Aiks* So many days didn't update blog already since last saturday.
DAMN busy. Grrr..working life plus some events. Can't get some rest/..zzzz' 
Last saturday went back to work. Work till evening!! 
Quite tired. Wanna go back home sleep after work. Suddenly received my members's call[Leon,Wayne,Keiwen..]
'Kent,we're in Ipoh now. Tonight come out yum cha mou?' OMG!! I planned to rest!! 
My whole body so tired during that time but my heart is not,still active.
SO force myself to go meet them at Ipoh Garden East's Friends Cafe. Chat with them a whole night. Chat bout our lifestyle,blowing water,making jokes....BLA BLA BLA'
10.45pm  :when i looked at my watch. They still don't want go back hotel,ask me want to go BARROOM or not?!... Arhh!! Cannot ar...I don't want take hard drinks already. Scare can't drive back home,somemore have to work on Sunday.  SORRY MY MEMBERS,I know you long time didn't see me already. No need to miss me so much,Sei Keiwen!! I'm still in Earth. Ahaha
At last,they understood my situation. Miss THEM so much now.
I think i can see them after march..Wait me!! I'm coming back to KL this April.   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment