Follow KENT on facebook

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nokia5800 Xpress Music.

Street Fighter4  Game launch in my phone.

Wow. Last Friday just get my salary.
OMG!! Can't imagine that I got RM1800 for February Payment.
Bonus? Don't know. Maybe I worked too much OVERTIME*
Hmmmm..want to buy what first? Phone,Sony T-ALBUM Camera and Tag Heuer Watch? Which one first?
Phone lahhh..Stupid Mummy. Rampas my Sony Ericson C905!! Now you no need to worried much.
I got money to buy a new one. C905!! So what? 
I think it's time to buy my Dream Phone right? Sony Ericson C902!!
Went to Sony Ericson Centre there see C902. What the hell!! Still RM1490.
Why the price still not yet drop? Arhh..Not worth*. Stupid Keiwen said C902 got many problem.
Aiya,why you tell me? That's my Dream Phone. Makes me scare..no more confident to buy phone already. Grrrr...Gek sei yan ar sei Keiwen.
Then went to Jusco Kinta City there eat dinner with stupid Keiwen and Leon. Suddenly Sweetheart called me. YES!! Sweetheart,you can give me some suggestions!! Weeee..
She was called me to buy Nokia 5800 Music Express. Got Dual Stero Speakers,Touch Screen,8GB memories,got WiFi,3.2Megapixels with Xeon Flash,just cost RM1360 only from Nokia Care Centre.
My taste,Not bad. It's better than my Dream Phone C902. SO Bought IT,Babe. Worries no more.    =)
THANKS for your suggestion,Sweetheart. Besides that,it still can play some PSP games. Wowwww..suits for me. PERFECT!! You bought already,Sweetheart?

No comments:

Post a Comment