143* I LOVE YOU
[UNDER 18: END OF FEAR]
Weee..Today just bought Under 18:END OF FEAR.
The last and latest of UNDER 18. Story Ended and going to release the new comics, [Wasabi] and [Town's Heroes] Aiks* So miss them inside the story. Why so fast end..?!
Especially Aken and Caley..can't imagine that Aken broke up with Caley.
So sad. And he together with Lam,Caley together with Alan. Grr...Story ended like shit. No meaning. Hate this part!!
Last week Sweetheart gave me one book [143* I LOVE YOU] Inside is all bout love stories. Last time i hate love stories,it's boring for me. But now....how to say? Simply exlpain is (I'm addicted!!) How come? Maybe she gaves me the power of LOVE? Aiya..Don't bullshit la. She's not my girlfriend. Just feel like...I just know myself* Kent loves HER-the only one,no others. I SWEAR* hmm..err.. What em ' talking bout? Out of the topics. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment