Hey greedy,don’t fret.
What you see is what you get.
You name it,I have it.
What you see is what you get.
What you see is what you get.
You name it,I have it.
What you see is what you get.
Aiks* JJ Lin's MV so yeng. Nice Parties and many Leng Lui in his MV!! =) Their voices are so sweet. But he look like very scare his parents. All controlled by parents. Same as ME!! I'm Adult now,parents cannot control me anymore. It's time for me to FREEDOM!!
When I'm watching this video,I'll flash back that time i was in KL,enjoying Thai Zhi lifestyle*.
Every weekend can attend many many events & parties-Sunway Extream Park,Mambo jets,Midnight Club,Coco IceBox,Bintang Walk,Night Streets,Zouk Club,more and more..... .... ...with My Zenth Group,My Members. Miss there and my friends so so so much~'. I left KL almost 5YEARS. It's time to go back there!!
All because of my studies. But now finish my SPM and waiting the results. After 12nd Match,I can take my results and planned to go back KL. No one can stop me!! All are ended in Ipoh.
It's Over. Don't want stay in Ipoh!! IPOH REALLY SUCKS. I can't stay in Low Class,Outdated,Everythings are Bad Condition's Environment. Everytime Ipoh Friends call me out,sure will go Parade and Jusco[Kinta City]. Very Boring....I want is like ONE U,MidValley,TimeSquare,The Curve.. that's my heaven,my place,my state. I think Ipoh cannot improved to be like this... TOO BAD!!
Besiedes that,I really hate some people-Childish,low class,not mature,not open-minded....HATE THEM!! A bit things want to show off,always ask for fight,always create some gossip or rumors..It's enough for me. HATE HATE HATE!!
You all still don't know who am i?!! Actually I'm not friendly,i'm not the one you think that so perfect,can be my friend. I'm just acting!! I'm the DOUBLE-FACED PEOPLE. You all don't know only. Don't call me as Your Friend,BROTHER or Kai Gor... No more!! It's all over.. I just remember those people who are treat me good.
No comments:
Post a Comment