Follow KENT on facebook

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Busy busy and TIRED!!

Aiya...This lately i'm so so so extreamly tired+++. 
Every day need to work.
Every day got so many things to do.
Every day can't get enough sleep.
Every day got so many people want me to entertain.
Every night got so many received calls.
Every night can't fall asleep.
Every weekend got so many dinners,events or parties.
AND ALSO..Every month got so many celebrations.
I'm going to suicide. TAK BOLEH TAHAN LAGI!! AKU SANGAT SANGAT LETIH PENAT. 
BUNUHKAN DIRI,MATI LEBIH BAGUS TERUS HDUP DALAM KEADAAN INI!!
SHiTTT.......The Nexttttt Day and My Future Life..... SUFFERING!!
OMG!! Tomorrow my company got Annual Dinner. 
Aaarrhhh..Saturday morning want to go back school play basketball,afternoon need to go out with friends,at night must attend dinner and parties.
What the HELL!! I'm not robot. I need some rest right? 
Somemore this Sunday got Beach Volleyball Competition at Sunway Lost World. 
I think I going to cancel this competition. Haizzz..so waste!! 
How? Should I cancel the Competition?? Can't decide. Grrrr..i'm so stress now!!
WHY I SURVIVE IN THIS SO BUSY AND COMPLICATED WORLD? WHY? Arrhhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment