Follow KENT on facebook

Friday, February 6, 2009

Company's Annual Dinner.




Wow hooo..today so happy. 
I can't imagine that my company got Annual Dinner at Ipoh's Overseas Restoran. 
We all together Chat,Drink,Eat,Play till Crazy!! Enjoying enjoying and non-stop makes noise. 
Besides that,my godsister also celebrate her 21st birthday together with everyone on the spot.
Yeeeeewwww..luckily i didn't drunk during that time. Just drank 4 glasses of Dewar's 12years whisky only. Before I do,many people force me to drink it. They said:'KENT,you must drink ar!! 
So I gave my first reason to them. First reason is I'm just 17,still a SMALL KID. Then second reason is My Daddy Mummy will scold,they don't allow me to drink. After that my third reason is Tomorrow I need to go back school for basketball. I tried to give reasons to avoid some hard drinks but I failed. They fight back,and said:Come on lah,Kent. You are Adult now!! Should try some new.' 
Haizz..no choice. Just DRINK IT. Uncle Lim gave me the first glass is because I'm the New Staff.
Second glass received from the Boss,Dato Vaso is because I'm the youngest member in his company. 
Third and Fouth glasses are just gaves respect and manners to everyone. 
Now got abit blur. Don't know tomorrow morning can wake up anot?! LOL 

'BE STRONG,KENT'

No comments:

Post a Comment