
Girl when you hold me,how you control me.
You bend and you told me,anyway you please me.
It must be easy for you.
The lovely things that you do.
But just a pastime for you,I could never be.
And I never know that girl.
If I should stay or go,
Cause' the games that you play.
Keep driving me away.
Let the reason be love.
Kisses and caresses are only minor tests,babe.
Of love leads to stresses,between a woman and a man.
So if love everlasting,isn't what you're asking.
I'll have to pass,girl,I'm proud to take a stand.
I can't continue guessing.
Because it's only messing.
With the pride and my mind,
So write down this time to time.
I'm just a little old'fashioned.
It takes more that a physical attraction.
My initial reaction is honey give me a love.
Not a facsimile of.
Don't love me for fun,girl.
Let me be the one,girl.
Love me for a reason,
Let the reason be love.
No comments:
Post a Comment