Follow KENT on facebook

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Syuen's Lunch.

RM21.98 Perfect Set Lunch.
Creamy Chocolate Cake and Sweet Cherry.

Why looking at me? And take a photo?

Dog Bite!!  XD

Kiss and Chew.

Today morning I received Sweetheart's call.
I know that's a good news for me. She told me that she came to Ipoh with her family and stayed at Syuen Hotel. Wowwww..Surprise of the day*.
Why she come here? Wanted to visit her godparents[that's my parents]. OMG!!
SO afternoon went to Syuen there eat lunch together with her. Sharing Chocolate Cake!! 
Now me and her feel like getting closer. But but I hurted her before. I still remember that day I told her that I can't accept her as my......** Makes her so sad,see-ing her tear drops falling from her eyes. Aiks*
But now.. don't know want to tell her that I LOVE HER....'or not? Tell her? Will she accept? I scare later i'll get hurt again!! Haizz.. so how? 
I really scare my parents. Especially my mummy. I know she don't let me Pak Tok with HER*!! I still don't know the reason why she don't let me... If mummy knew.. what will happen? Arhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment