Follow KENT on facebook

Monday, October 18, 2010


Yesterday night was attended 21st anniversary Nine Emperor Gods 九皇大帝 dinner at Ipoh Buntong.
Freaking a lot of people over there and make the place too crowded. I think more than 2 thousands people came for this dinner. 

If you ask me '' DO YOU WANT TO GO THIS DINNER AGAIN? ''

I will answer '' This is the first and last time. No more second time! Really. ''

WHY? It is because...

I don't like to enjoy my dinner in a hot, noisy place.

I don't like people to disturb when i'm having my dinner.

I don't like bitch sit beside me.

I don't like people keep looking at me.

One more thing, i don't like girls targeting me. 
I'm not leng zhai. Not charming one. So don't target me. Please!

I really don't like at all, at that moment...Damn hated!

So..i will not attend this dinner again. Yes, next year i won't go! No more. I'm sorry . 
Free for me, i also won't go.

WHATEVER!


Nowadays the weather is so damn hot. Switched on my air-condition and adjusted it to maximum fast cool 16' degrees,  my whole body still sweating. WHAT THE HELL! Haven't try this.. Wanted to hide myself inside the fridge! I really can't survive without HAAGEN-DARS! One best solution : EAT ICE CREAM . yea baby .. eat till satisfy !  


I just took a cup of Caramel. Made me quite full and cold now. Wow! I think i have to go brush my teeth and then pop on to my bed. GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment