![]() |
| I'm back! |
Heyhello everyone. How are you all guys?
Can't believe that my blog is so rot and mildew! I'm trying to get some time to refresh it. Make it alive, again.
But..... is so Discouraged bout this!
If you people ask me.. ''Kent, are you busy? What're you doing recently?''
I may answer you ''Yup. I'm so freaking busy! Got ton of works to do.''
And telling you.. I DON'T HAVE TO TIME TO ENJOY! STRESS ENOUGH .
I'm trying to make my life greater than ever. Perfectible! Every weekday, I have to go back to Carsem Semiconductor Company for my 5 months Electrical & Electronic engineering practical training! From Morning 8.30am until Evening 6.15pm. 10hours! OH MY GOD. But now it's already October, i have been training there for 4months. Still remain one month. I'm counting down!
Practical training is over and start to enjoy my 2 weeks holiday! -36days away
Hope i can pass the time quickly! I really need a break to enjoy.
Sometimes training there is quite tough and stress. Always doing some engineering calculation, research and technical hand works that assigned to me. Engineers are so insane. Never get their ass down for while and their followers does. For me, i has been used to. Training there is just like a challenge for me. Can learn more.
That's all bout my practical training. I don't know what i want to share bout my practical training. Urghhh!
Besides that, i already spent my time on another practice! Do you know what practice is that?
Okay. Let me tell you! It's 6hours theory and 10hours car driving learning lessons. That's not easy to learn with a bad temper car instructor! Really damn pissed off. As a professional car instructor, they should teach their students by using some good way. For example, they should be..no no. They must be concentrate while they're teaching.. good in manners, talk nicely and most important is TOLERATE!
They cannot use bad words - bad temper like a wild boar!
No one can do well in first lesson, i believe.
First lesson, i really don't know how to shift up and down the gear with clutch . So, instructor should teach and tell me how to do it nicely. Do you know what he say if i can't do it well?
He said '' YOU STUPID FOOL! Why you so stupid? Please don't give me excuse . I don't want to hear that! ''
What the fuck! What can i do ... is TOLERATE! Let him scold scold scold..scolded me 10hours! WHATEVER. Finally and at last, i did it. Passed my car driving test last two days. I got my own car driving license. So so so so so excited! I want to show my MIDDLE FINGER and spit to his face, ASSHOLE INSTRUCTOR!
Now i'm waiting my new car. HONDA CIVIC 1.8 AUTO! Wow. Black in colour. Going to drive it soon! I think is next month: NOVEMBER! My birthday present. Thanks daddy. Mummy bought the car number plate at JPJ!
[ AHH 8833 ]
Can't wait for it!
Arhhhh. Shit! It's been a long time i didn't update my blog. I can see my English grammar and vocab are quite poor. My mind is blank when i'm blogging. I don't know how to type out some words to here. If i did posted any wrongly use grammar or spelling words, please do remind me. I need to brush up my grammar and vocab. Thanks!
Wow. What i want to share at here is about my Apple ipod! It's my advance birthday present. THANKS AUNT AMANDA and also AUNT PATRICIA ! Appreciate it very much .
I really want to meet AUNT AMANDA, PATRICIA and LARISSA! 3 lovely AUNTIES .
Apple iPod 64GB
Applications are interesting!
![]() |
| MY LOVE! |
Let see what is the time now? What? 10.50pm? Arhh . Oh no!
Tomorrow i need to wake up around 5am. Get my ass out to exercise.
6KM bicycle cycling from my house Sunway to Polo ground!
So i should go to bed right now! Offline .
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!




No comments:
Post a Comment