Follow KENT on facebook

Friday, October 15, 2010

Had a dinner with ASM and Carsem partners @ Sunway Tempura Cave. 

At Sunway Lost World Stone Bridge. First time went there at night. Spotlights are so bright and shine from the Lakeside to river. 

At Sunway Lost World Water Theme Park. No one inside there. Quite scary . Wanna break through the silence! 

ATTENTION to all ASM and CARSEM staffs . Please follow the arrow! But please don't get inside the wrong cave. Because some of the caves are tiger hideouts. I'm not kidding! It's true. 
Heyhello everyone. I just came back home and started to blogging.
Just now had a dinner with ASM and Carsem partners. Was quite fun at there.
Enjoying our dinner, we chatted, we drink, we sang till we satisfied. 

Actually, this dinner is just for Carsem staffs those who are related to ASM . I'm a trainee, not invited to go. But many engineers were begging me to go. So, i can't say NO and decided to go. Must respect their decisions and show some good manners to them. 


Yup! Finally i got my 'P' car driving license. I think i should drive my mummy's car for temporary while waiting my new car . Woohooo~' 

Nearly 12am. I think it's time to sleep . Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment