HAPPY 20.10.2010 ♥
Hope everything's fine!
These few days was driving my mummy's car to company. I'm feeling a little bit scared but trying to be steady.
Yesterday and today i was went to my company's hall there play badminton after finish practical training. Played together with Ko Yeoh, Heng, Mazlan, Riswady, Qayyum, Calvin and Suresh. They're so expect and fast. It's quite fun to play and challenge with them. Can make me sweat a lot. Woohooo~''
.
Too bad! My badminton racket was broken after 4 sets. Whatever! I left this racket had been two years plus i'm not interested in badminton anymore. Now i love to play beach volleyball, golf and tennis..more than other games.
I think i can play beach volleyball with Marcus they all next month. Really can't wait for this! Let me see how many days i remain for practical training? Hmmm .. . . . . 29 days to go! Hope i can pass the time faster. TIK TOK TIK TOK.
Urghhh . I'm quite tired now and whole body is numb. Going to..MUSCLE PAIN! damn . Wanna sleep now. GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!


No comments:
Post a Comment