Follow KENT on facebook

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mashi Mashi.
Hello, everyone.
I'm back!!
Reporting from Ipoh.
Got anyone here miss me?
I guess so..'' =)
Yeap!! I just came back to Ipoh yesterday night.
Reached here around 1am Midnight.
Marcus picked me up and went to Ampang's McD there yum cha.
Had a latenights chitchat with him.
Went back home around 3am.
Took a sweet spa shower.
And then went to suff net till 6am morning.
After that i shutted down myself.

Zzzzzzzz... woke up around 2pm!!
Washed up and now sit in front of the computer.
So what's the plan for today-tonight?
PLANNED ; Here got two options for me.

First option: Stay at home ONLINE, WATCH TV and SLEEP. Simple!!

Second option: Tonight go out with Marcus and Ivan.. go our old place there chitchat and watch EPL highlights. Deactivate my rules!!

Now, I'm still thinking to choose which options.
Ohh yeah!! Forget to tell you all...
I'm switched to ''One Week Holiday Mode''.
Maybe will go back KL this Saturday!! Weeee~'
Incoming, My KL Zenth Members!!

Happy Deepavali - 32 hours away

I miss my Ipoh brothers, KL Zenth Members and new Malacca Johor members!!
My New Malacca/Johor member list: Chuan Lin, Kok Jun, Min Huan, SK, Jin Huan, Wei Min, Chin Yong, Wei Cheng, Guang Chao, Teng Cheong..
Godsister: Qin Huan

That's all. Others not in the list, please FUCK OFF!!
Makes me sickk, assholes & bitches!!

Besides that, I'm very scare.
I SAW HER YESTERDAY.
She is back. She stare at me!!
Arrrhhhh......
NEVER AGAIN !!

No comments:

Post a Comment