Follow KENT on facebook

Friday, October 16, 2009



17|10|2009
'HAPPY DEEPAVALI'

TING TONG
Today went to Heritage Hotel for Spa Massage and face treatment with Ivan.
Other rest of time just stay at home online, sleep and do my Electronic Practical Reports.

Woww..Its 12.00am Midnight!!
I still haven't sleep yet.
Just now finished keeping my shirts.
Prepared for tomorrow my planned-activities- 3OPTIONS''
Guess what? DEEPAVALI CELEBRATIONS?
GO VISIT INDIAN FRIENDS?
GO BARK FOR INDIAN-MONEYS?
Hell NO. Ass pee!! I'm not Indian..and not that type of person.
Please don't call me Half Chinese-Indian!!
Do you know Deepavali is related to my Birthday?!
Hmmmm..let's flash back to 02 | 11 | 1991.
Kent came to this world!!
This date is My Birthday and Deepavali Day.
BIRTHDAY = DEEPAVALI

Whatever..
Turn to another point.
My plan is... ARHH!!
Hmmm.. hard to say!!
I got three wonderful options!!
First Option is hangout with Ipoh Brothers: RON, OSCAR, KENT, DOMINATE, SHAH FAHLI...more.
Then, how bout the Second Option? It's gonna be... go back to KL meet Zenth Members: DAVE, MARCUS, LANCE, TONY, LOUIS, JASON..wear Devils Jersey lepak at TimeSquare, watch EPL at SpringLand Bar, walk Bintang Street!!
OR..The Third Option might be..go Penang there eat seafood and Sushi Buffer, shopping with Daddy Mummy and Singapore friends: JOHN,STELLA & CALVIN (don't know them well)..
Well, I don't know want to choose which option!! FIRST ONE, SECOND ONE or THE THIRD ONE?
So how? Just make a decision when i woke up!!

Tomorrow night I surely won't miss this!!

EPL KICKOFF TIMES - 10.00PM ( MALAYSIA)

Manchester United v Bolton Wanderers


Sunderland v Liverpool


Arsenal v Birmingham


RED DEVILS
stunts on DEEPAVALI =)

No comments:

Post a Comment