It's me, KENT!!
How're you? Everything seems alright?
I got a long time didn't update my blog.
My blog is going to rot and expired.
Everyday, I trying to get some free time for blogging.
But...I can't. Do you know why?
It's because..I'm still studying my engineering course in Malacca.
Everyday I have to attend many classes.
2 to 3 classes per day and have to spend 2hours on each class.
Besides that, I can't stand for it anymore in assignments, exercise & exams.
Really don't have much time to enjoy, seriously!!
ARRHHH, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!
Oh yeah, the thing that I most hated is.. face some hippocrates, assholes, dumpass, pork-chop bitches!! I wanna vomit when i saw them. Yurks* Blurrppp~'
Because of those people, I wanted to leave Malacca and also Ipoh.
Back to my place where i'm belong.
Aww..Long live in KL, rest in peace in KL.
Better go Australia after finish my studies here!!
Urghh.. I still have to wait three weeks more for holidays.
Now, I'm counting down my birthday.
02 | 11 | 2009 - 2days away
No celebration, no party.
Have to prepare for this coming final exams!!
So all will be postpone to December.
TingTong Alerts: I MISS MY KL ZENTH MEMBERS, BROTHERS SISTERS.
I get photo-tagged by Weilun Phon, Michael Wong & David Suresan in facebook.
Photo of the day: St.Michael's 5V1 Chain Gang

WHICH ONE IS ME? CAN YOU FIND OUT?
Hints: I'm in sitting pose and beside with a black guy (DAVID)
HAVE A GREAT WEEKENDS!!
See ya, everyone.
=)
More updates soon*.
No comments:
Post a Comment